Date: June 14th 2019
Place: Matsalen, 2nd floor of Mathallen, Vulkan, Oslo.
The seminar has a fee, and tickets are limited. Please register here.
For one day only, we bring together the most successful rooftop garden projects from Northern Europe, to share their stories of struggles and successes. We have curated a group of changemakers with hands-on knowledge and good stories to tell, that can inspire property developers, architects, urbanists, landscape architects, investors, environmentalists and gardeners, to take the leap and ensure that all those green visions that we all share, can become reality.
The seminar presenters include:
– Kristian Skaarup, Østergro rooftop farm in Copenhagen
– Emile van Rinsum, SLIMDAK sensor technology for green roof and stormwater management
– Andreas Capjon, rooftop hydroponics and bokashi at Clarion Hotel the Hub in Oslo
– Wouter Bauman, Dakakker rooftop farm in Rotterdam – the largest rooftop farm in Europe
– Helene Gallis, CEO of Nabolagshager and manager of the rooftop farming showcase at Tak for Maten in Oslo.
More names will be confirmed during the next couple of days. Follow the event for more information about the program. The presentations will be held in English. The seminar is part of the experiment of hosting a rooftop festival in Oslo, starting with a seminar day on Friday, and following up with facilitating open roofs across the city on Saturday. See separate event for information.